Tuesday, March 31, 2009

This city drives me nuts...

Normally, I will try to stick to sports talk. However, today I am angered at some of my fellow Philly residents. A cop killer is on trial today and there are people actually attempting to defend him. Seriously. There have been more than a few police officers killed here in the past few years and every time, the same lines are used. "Oh, he's a good man." "I don't know why there were drugs in his possession." "The officers are racist." "He was setup." "He's a good father to his seven kids." Blah, blah, blah. Enough already! These idiots have all had multiple convictions yet they are free to roam the streets and cause havoc. There are too many bleeding-hearted liberals in charge who claim these animals are reformed. Give me a break. I've had enough.

I am in favor of the death penalty. It should be mandatory. I say bring back public hangings. Maybe I am just angry. Sure, there are corrupt cops out there but the majority outweighs the minority. Our society seems to only glorify these hoods and their actions. It's a joke. And people wonder why racism is thriving? Seriously? It's even more of a joke when I sit here and listen to these people spew their garbage about these convicted felons innocence. Unbelievable.

I think that the victim's families should have an opportunity to be locked in a room with the animals that have taken their loved ones lives. That seems only fair. The last officer that was gunned down was 25 years old and married with a wife who is pregnant with their first child. Now, that child will grow up never knowing its father. This is bullshit. I'm tired of all the excuses for these punks who grow up disadvantaged. Do something about it! Work hard! Now we have a government who wants to reward people for doing nothing! WAKE UP PEOPLE!! Enough is enough! I've had it up to here!!!!!

Yes, I am a conservative. Yes, I despise the liberal agenda. Unfortunately, I am the minority here in Philly. Every time another democrat is elected, it's more of the same B.S. And yet we wonder why? Really? We had one of the worst mayors in HISTORY for any city in John Street. He was as corrupt as they come. Now, Mayor Nutter is in charge and I actually had a small glimmer of hope for him even though he was another Dem. Now, after hearing his regurgitated rhetoric, I know nothing will change. It's not a new day, it's just another dark one. Another black eye on the city. It won't change until we get these thugs off of the streets. Black, white whatever, they are all scum. Get rid of them!!! I will protect my family by any means necessary. ANY MEANS NECESSARY. I don't care what it takes. I am trying to raise my children to view everyone as equal but it gets harder and harder by the day. Hopefully, something will change and we can all prosper in harmony. It's a pipe dream, but a dream nonetheless.

Who knows? Maybe one person can make a difference? I doubt it, but there's always hope.

2 comments:

  1. Couldn't agree more. I saw there are people out in Oakland defending the piece of shit that shot 4 cops there last weekend.

    I'll never understand the liberal mindset that defends the lowest of the low: cop killers, pedophiles, etc...

    And I too will protect my family at any cost, someone will have to kill me first before they hurt my wife and kids.

    Hope this helps to know that I agree with every word you wrote in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that stuff in Oakland blows my mind. There are actually people CELEBRATING it. Saying he's a hero. That drives me NUTS! Same thing here. I hate it.

    ReplyDelete