Thursday, March 5, 2009

Damn these Philadelphia Eagles

Within a few days, the Birds have managed to rip my heart out and make me smile at the same time. With the departure of B-Dawk, I was wishing horrible things upon Joe Banner, like being ass-raped by a rabid bear with AIDS, and then he goes and trades Greg Lewis...to New England. God bless you for that Joe. If they got anything other than the clap for G-Lew, it's a great trade. I still cannot get over letting the face of the franchise go while bringing in a 34 year old broken down corner, Shawn Springs,in for a visit afterwards. It makes no sense. I still have hope for a Boldin trade but it seems unlikely. If they don't step up soon, Super 5 has got to be gone next. While I am not a big fan of McNabb, Kevin Kolb may very well be the anti-christ at QB. Let's see something Eagles. Otherwise, go fuck yourselves.

1 comment:

  1. I'll trade you a Garrard for 2 8th round picks.

    /I hope the Jags don't blow this year

    ReplyDelete