Monday, September 20, 2010

Hey look, this guy's still alive!

Hmm, it's been far too long, oh nobody who's reading this. Why am I starting again? BECAUSE I JUST DON'T KNOW WHEN TO QUIT! There's been alot that has happened since I last posted an entry for nobody to read. I won't bore you with details because hell, it's not like anyone is reading this garbage anyway. Who decided it was a good idea to allow just anyone to have a blog?

Anyway, onto the football part of my random bloggery. The Eagles. Fuck you guys. Seriously. It's time to let Kolb have his chance. Yes, Vick came in and all of a sudden, he's the next coming of Manning or Brady. No. Just, no. Kolb deserves a fair shot. While I don't think he's that great, I also don't think he's had a fair chance to prove what he can do. Actually, none of this matters as long as Fat Walrus is at the helm. Yes, Andy Reid. Fuck you, Andy. You have been coaching since Christ was a corporal and you STILL have no clock management skills. And the first offensive play of the season, YOU PUT VICK OUT THERE! WAY TO INSPIRE CONFIDENCE IN YOUR NEW QB, COACH BUTTFUCK!

And to those who think Vick has been a blessing, let me remind you he did it against the Lions. I grew up a Lions and Eagles fan, but mostly the Lions. While I am hoping they are on the way back to being borderline terrible instead of flatout awful, they still have a secondary that is equivalent to a peewee squad except for poor Delmas. Anyway..

I guess I will be attempting to keep up with ths again. Why, I have no idea. Consider yourselves lucky. For now, I'm off to sleep the sleep of the wicked...right after I watch a real team play football. You know, the defending champion Saints. Ugh. Will the Eagles win a Lombardi in my lifetime? Doubtful. Blogging for Assholes101

No comments:

Post a Comment