Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I hate Pittsburgh


Well, not all of Pittsburgh, just the part where Sidney Crosby resides. Seriously, fuck him.

He is not the best player in the game, he's a crying little bitch. The Penguin's took a 3-1 series lead on the Flyers and I am sure the hockey world will continue to blow Crosby. He's not even the best player on his team. Malkin is better than Crosby. I'll take Ovechkin any day of the week as well. I seriously want someone to board Sid the Kid one day and knock the piss out of him. If someone were to do that though, they'd be banned from the league for life. Fags.

Anyway. San Jose FINALLY got on board with a 4-3 win over Anaheim. I am still waiting for Joe Thornton to step up and get this team moving. While I am a huge fan of the Red Wings and Flyers, I will root for the Sharks and Bruins as well. I love watching Joe Thornton play. I hope this team gets their act together and gets out of the 1st round. They always seem to choke come playoff time and that never ceases to amaze me.

New Jersey was stunned with .02 seconds left and Carolina evened the series at 2 games a piece. Entertaining stuff especially when Marty slams his stick against the boards after the goal was allowed. Priceless.

Oh, and the Red Wings took a 3-0 series lead on Columbus. The Blue Jackets have a bright future with Steve Mason in goal and Rick Nash at the center position. Hopefully, Ken Hitchcock keeps on performing his masterful job at maximizing players and they build a contender there.

I know hockey is not considered a high-profile sport for a lot of people but next to football, I love hockey the most. Baseball is close and the NBA can just suck my used rubbers. This is my blog so I'll write what I want. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment