Friday, March 6, 2009

Danny Briere..you suck

Another Flyers game, another Danny Briere injury. Is it me or is this guy as useless as tits on a bull? Christ, he gets hurt the day AFTER the trade deadline. Thanks for that Danny. That big contract sure seems to be paying off. In ohter news, my Red Wings are still cruising along. The only other team I am concerned with in the conference is the Sharks. I think they may actually have enough to overcome their past choking performances this year. I want it to be a Flyers/Red Wings final for the Cup but it won't happen that way. The Devils look damn good and getting Mart back in net can only help them. Yes, i am talking hockey. I love it. Eat me.

2 comments:

  1. How in the HELL do you like the Red Wings?

    San Jose will be fine depending upon who they face in the playoffs. They have demons to face in Calgary and us (Dallas)...but yeah, we gotta keep our sh*t together long enough to actually make the playoffs.

    P.S. I heart Simon Gagne. Always have. You stole him from us in the '98 draft. Bastards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is this "hockey" you speak of?

    ReplyDelete